Working With The Trades
One of the most important aspects of project managing your renovation is knowing how to work effectively with a diverse group of trades people. My relationships with my trades are crucial to the completion of any renovation - on time, on budget, and to the client's full satisfaction.
Whether you are an Interior Designer or a DIY'er, this book covers everything you will want to know, such as:
- The definition of a Trade Agreement is
- Obtaining quotes from trades
- Trade Day List - what should be on this?
- How to schedule in the trades
- Download my own Trade Agreement
Make it your goal to find good reliable trades people and then cultivate those relationships. You need to have a shared understanding of the expectations of how you will work together.
GET ACCESS TO A PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP. THIS WILL BE FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO PURCHASE AN E-BOOK